Campus Ministry Programs
Program committees vary by campus ministry. These could focus on Hospitality, Missions, or Service. The intent of these committees is to assist the director and the students in planning and executing programs throughout the academic year.
- Hospitality Job Description (Hospitality Chair Job Description)
- Missions and Service Job Description (Missions and Service Job Description)
The Hospitality Chair works with the Director and the Student Leadership Team to identify events that will need assistance during the semester. Normally this involves food and snacks. Examples would be weekly dinner programs or campus-wide snacks during new stud
The Missions Co-Chair work with the Director and the Student Leadership Team to assist in identifying and organizing any mission trips, international and national, as the board may deem appropriate.
The Service Co-Chair works with the Director and the Student Leadership Team, to generate and organize projects involving community development and sustainability as the board may deem appropriate.
Additional Resources for Mission Trips
- Team Leader’s Handbook for Volunteers: Download a copy (Link) .
- Trying to Find a Short Term Mission Project?
- VAUMC Youth Mission Opportunities (Link)